Sunday, March 18, 2018

Get Your Irish Up

 A Happy St. Patrick's Day to all who celebrate.  We did not celebrate on the actual day, as we drove out to check on camp.  We do the Buffalo parade.  In our town, there are two to choose from.  The Old South Ward has their parade on Saturday the 17th.  The City of Buffalo always has a parade on the Sunday following the holiday (this year on the 18th).  I picked up all the green we need to wear.  I don't own much in the way of green clothing, because I am color-blind and green is a tough one for me.  The bow is for me, the big hat is for The Big Guy.



I'm sure everyone is eager to see Teddy in her Irish attire.  Her daddy thinks it's silly to dress up a dog, but since she tolerates it and gets a lot of attention, Mommy wins.  Her ensemble is from the Dollar Tree.  The hats came as a set of five, and then I got the scarf while I was at it.  The hat was a huge hit, and it drew literally hundreds of people to her.  We estimate that over 300 people petted her and she was photographed and instagrammed many multiple times.

 Methinks she will wear this to work on Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment Vix. Her attire was a crowd-pleaser, once again proving you never waste your day when you dress up!

      Delete
  2. I had a business selling dog clothes, so, naturally I think dogs should wear clothes. I like her outfit. I hate green, so a bow or bracelet would be my limit on green. Now, Christmas or Valentine's day? I could wear a different outfit every day of the month and never spend a penny, just look in my clothing selection. I did buy a cheap sparkly bracelet and forgot to wear it on Saturday. But, I have a good excuse--earache.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would dress her up more if her daddy would agree. He had to admit I was right about the hat!

      Delete
  3. What a good girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jeanie! I am always amazed how well she behaves and am proud that she generates so much love. I wish I had that ability!

    ReplyDelete